Find a Doctor

To see a specialist in BC, a referral is needed from a Family Physician, Walk-in Clinic Physician or an Emergency Room physician.   Referring docs need to fill in a send a basic form. The use of the central referral form allows us to get you to the right specialist within the shortest time possible.

Orthopaedic Surgeon Specialists

Physiatry Sports Medicine Specialist